integrity Surety Logo

Alabama Land Disturbance Permit Bond | Surety Bond

Land Disturbance Permit Bond Application

Type of Bond

Alabama Land Disturbance Permit Bond is required by The City Of Birmingham Alabama to comply with the State licensing requirements.  Each state has drafted their own Land Disturbance Permit Bond Form, so you will need a different Land Disturbance Permit bond for each state you will be transacting business in.

This may be a problem for other agencies, but not ours. Our Agency is licensed in all 50 States and can handle all Surety Bonds.


Program: Our agency currently has several specialty programs that can help you place your Alabama Land Disturbance Permit Bond.

Alabama Land Disturbance Permit bonds are an extension of credit, like a loan your rate will be based upon your credit situation. Most surety agencies will decline your bond submission if you don't have a 700 credit score, but our company is different. We can help you in almost any credit or financial situation. Our rates start at 1% to 3%  for most surety bonds. If your credit has taken a beating the rates start at 4% to 25% . 

Always check with the City Of Birmingham Alabama "Obligee" for details

Land Disturbance Permit Bond Application


Our application process for a Land Disturbance Permit bond is easy. You can either apply online or fill out a pdf application at your leisure.

Obligee Information

An obligee is the entity that is requiring you to have the Land Disturbance Permit bond.

Obligee address:

Obligee: City Of Birmingham Alabama




Here are a few state specific bonds

State Surety Bond Bond Amount Obligee Bond Form More info
Alabama  Land Disturbance Permit Bond   City Of Birmingham Alabama  Alabama Land Disturbance Permit Bond

Featured Services

How We Work

step 1

Fill out an Application

step 2

We Shop for the lowest rate

step 3

You Get Approved